TUESDAY 13TH NOVEMBER 9:00AM
TUESDAY 27TH NOVEMBER 2:00PM
PARENTS' PHONICS WORKSHOPS - SESSIONS HAVE BEEN POSTPONED
I am delighted to offer you a warm welcome to our school. I hope that our website will help you decide that our school will be your school of choice providing a stimulating environment in which your child will both be happy and thrive. Choosing the "right" school is one of the most important decisions you will make for your child. We are more than happy for you to visit and have a look round the school. You can be guided by pupils, have an opportunity to meet myself or our Assistant Head, as well as see and learn more about the school.
We provide a Catholic education promoting academic, physical, spiritual and social development of each child. We do this through a stimulating environment and a broad and balanced curriculum.
We achieve this by:
- Encouraging compassion, care and respect through our shared faith and belief in the Gospel values.
- Nurturing the child's spirituality through prayer, worship and reflection.
- Developing the pupil's individual talents.
- Encouraging pupils to do their best.
- Promoting family involvement in our school.
- Valuing each child's individuality.
|Please use this Ofsted Link to give your parental view of the school (sign-in required)|